drank Coconut Oolong by Zen Tea

I haven’t had this in a while and nearly forgot about. It’s fantastic.

ifjuly

Oooh, good to hear. Just last night I was pondering how much I’ve loved the coconut oolongs I’ve tried and checked my spreadsheet (tea dork!) and noticed I have one left to try, this one. Now I’m looking forward to it even more!

Fjellrev

It sure is!

Comments

ifjuly

Fjellrev

It sure is!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON