Yay! One week after we were discussing how it’d be nice to have free shipping from A&D, they offered free shipping! (Or, with a $5 discount to Canada!) Mine showed up today, along with a super snazzy dinosaur magnet!

I’m not a huge Earl Gray fan but for some reason I really like this one. The bergamot is very potent but it’s nicely balanced and the basee isn’t at all astringent. I swear I can taste creamy lemon in this as well. So fantastic.

I think that between this and TARDIS I’m well stocked on EG’s. (About 10 oz combined)