I’m getting close to the end of my sample so I thought I’d do a quick note.
This does taste a bit like chocolate and orange but it’s not really my thing. Not enough chocolate? (Is there ever enough?) Ah well. I might give up on Chocolate Orange teas – I think I’m expecting actual chocolate orange. :P

Fjellrev

Me too! I’m starting to think a Terry’s chocolate orange tea is never going to happen.

JustJames

oooh! an opportunity to sow seeds of budgetary insurrection: you could always ask stacy at butiki to create the blend for you… and you could be really smarty pants about it and suggest it for the custom blend contest and then maybe you don’t even have to pay for it. =0P

I’m sorry she’d say that Three Friends would be too close, though. :/

Two friends is better than three friends lol for me :)

Cavocorax

JustJames – that’s a great idea, but as the others have said, Two Friends is basially that. And it still wasn’t the chocolate-orange I was hoping for. (Well I had Three Friends, but I imagine it was close?)

But I like the idea of suggesting blends to Stacy! I really should come up with something for the contest!

Comments

Fjellrev

JustJames

I’m sorry she’d say that Three Friends would be too close, though. :/

Two friends is better than three friends lol for me :)

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON