Thanks Incendiare for the sample!
I was a bit nervous about trying it because I’d never had tuocha, but after reading what everyone else did, I feel fairly confident I’m doing this ok.

And wow – it really smells like sticky rice! It does taste as deliver, with the slightest tackiest mouthfeel and a slightly sour aftertaste. This is… unusual? I’m happy I tried it but I don’t know that it’s for me. :P

OMGsrsly

Mine’s sitting out on my counter, waiting for me to try! Kind of excited now that I’ve read how to steep it. :)

Amariel

I liked mine.

Cavocorax

It was interesting! But I don’t know that I’d crave it. :)

Comments

OMGsrsly

Amariel

I liked mine.

Cavocorax

It was interesting! But I don’t know that I’d crave it. :)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON