drank Caramel Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Sipdown!
This was much needed to as I had 9 samples come in from Teavivre and my total tea count is at 130. I still think I can get to 100 for Black Friday though. I’m more worried about getting a good job first! :P (Otherwise I will be very sad as you all place huge orders for awesome prices and I avoid the internet for a few days! Hahah.) I just had an interview yesterday, and I applied at an interesting place today so I’m not discouraged yet!

Anyway, thank you CrowKettle for this! Took me long enough to drink it all, eh? But I enjoyed it.

Also I’ve now organized ALL my teas in my spreadsheet so that if I don’t have the exact date, I have an estimate of when I bought it – time to sip down those old teas!

Iced
Indigobloom

I’ve been meaning to make an “old tea” bucket for sipdowns. Too many! Oy.

Terri HarpLady

I managed to eliminate most of my old teas during mine & Sil’s sipdown showdown, which really was the best part of it.
For some reason I always feel a little guilty about leaving teas sitting there forever in limbo…except for puerh’s, of course.

Indigobloom

Ah yah watching those between Steepsterites are fun. I can’t seem to get to enough sipdowns myself. Thinking about doing some tomorrow since I’ll be up all night for an arts fest in the city!
and Puerh, I keep forgetting that they don’t “need” to be sipped down! lol

Comments

Indigobloom

I’ve been meaning to make an “old tea” bucket for sipdowns. Too many! Oy.

Terri HarpLady

and Puerh, I keep forgetting that they don’t “need” to be sipped down! lol

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON