drank Carrot Cake by Della Terra Teas

I just drank a cup of Vicky’s Sponge Cake, then finished up the last of my Green Hot Cinnamon H&S sample (which I didn’t log but whatever) and stuffed a ton of teas into a box for Ozli now that she’s no longer lurking. :P

Or lurking as much. :D Now I just want to sort through my entire cupboard and see what’s left. I think I’m at 127, but I definitely want to get lower. For the most part, 90% of the teas I have are ones that I enjoy while 10% are just… still there. But that ratio is much better than when I started and I’m not buying 2oz on whimsy anymore so it’s easier to get rid of that not-my-fav’s.

This one IS pretty good. I think I’m halfway through my 1 oz pack. I’m pretty certain I’ll be placing a Della Terra order for Black Friday. It’ll be fun.

OMGsrsly

127 is awesome! Go you. :)

Dinosara

You and I are almost at the same place, at almost the same numbers! Gotta get through all those teas that are just there because they are leftover from early indiscriminant buying. :)

hahaha BUTT. But yay! Teamail! :D

This sounds good! Della Terra makes so many good teas for me. Do you think this one measures up to DT pumpkin chai? I think the pumpkin chai might actually get me to enter the mall…..

Cavocorax

I think Grandma’s Pumpkin Chai tastes better than Davids Pumpkin Chai – I hope I sent you some of that? :( Guess you can tell me! But for some reason I thought the DavidsTea version was less spicy – I. Think they removed the cardamom from the blend. All I’m trying to say is maybe get a little bit to start! Also if you go in on a week day, it should be too busy. :)

Ozli

huh! I will check it out next week, probably. too lazy to do anything today. it’s raining and i’m a coffeezombie.

Comments

OMGsrsly

127 is awesome! Go you. :)

Dinosara

hahaha BUTT. But yay! Teamail! :D

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON