I’m nearly done this – it’s the perfect cup for a nice autumn afternoon. I love the Fall! I’m going to take the baby out tomorrow and dump leaves on her and take pictures. It’ll be great.

And I made an apple crumble today, with a recipe that is supposed to be better for you than normal so that’s also awesome! :D

Mmmmm we made banana bread last night.

Cavocorax

Mmmm. that’s awesome. I SHOULD make banana bread. We buy 2 bunches a week because the baby will eat 2-3 or even more in a day if we let her and I’m sure she’d love that. (IT’s just the EASIEST snack too…)

Comments

Mmmmm we made banana bread last night.

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON