Ok! So this was the Earl Grey I was craving this morning. :P I enjoyed my cup of Mount Grey but wanted to follow up with this just to get it right. I’m finishing up the last of my sample now (114) and it is as slightly creamy/lemon custardy as I remember. YES!

The rest is getting stuffed into a little envelope for Ozli who loves EG’s, which SHOULD go at the letter price as it’s just one flattened bag. If they say it’s too thick and charge me for a package I’ll just take it back home with me. >:|

hahaha learn to package!

Ozli

ooooOooOoooooo >:D

Cavocorax

Sil – I’m working on it. And if they say it’s more than a stamp, I just won’t leave until they tell me how to make it cheaper. The whole point is I just throw a stamp on it and walk away!

i actually yelled at the post office man the other day. HE took my envelopes, sealed them and then was going to charge me more because they didn’t fit through the slot. “thank you kindly but i didn’t ask you to seal those and i can shift things around so they will fit…please unseal them and if they won’t unseal, you’ll need to give me another envelope.” so there!

Comments

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON