drank Cheesecake Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

This is good, but not strong enough for me I think. I think cheesecake is just too delicate a flavour to begin wtih, but I do think it adds a little to this latte.

I think this matcha works best as a secondary matcha to mix with something else. It was amazing with both the pumpkin and Belgian chocolate so I will keep mixing it in the future to help stretch the life of those other flavours out!

What’s the flavouring level?

Cavocorax

I think it’s just the regular. These were all the contest prizes so I didn’t have any choice but the pumpkin is distinctive! (Which I’m really happy about!)

remind me next time you’re over to try the cheesecake i have. i think i still have some robust in the cupboard…it’s delicious lol

Sounds great! :D

Comments

What’s the flavouring level?

Sounds great! :D

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON