drank Raspberry Truffle by Butiki Teas

Oooooooh. I love this tea but I don’t think I’d had it with brown sugar at all before! And just the slightest tiny bit of it makes it so amazing.

TRY IT. JUST A LITTLE.

The lesson is that I really need to stop being such a damn tea purist. Sil and OMGsrsly keep talking about adding maple to black teas and so now I want to grab maple agave next time I’m at DAVIDsTEA. I’ve got about 6 oz of Russian Caravan that is just calling out for it!

haha i’m with you on that…i don’t add anything to 98% of my tea unless it’s a cold brew and sometimes…you really do miss out.

Nxtdoor

I, on the other hand, add sugar or maple syrup 98% of my teas. For sure all the flavoured ones. I used to feel guilty. I don’t anymore.

Terri HarpLady

I like a little maple once in awhile :)

Cavocorax

It re-steeped fairly decently too!

Comments

Nxtdoor

Terri HarpLady

I like a little maple once in awhile :)

Cavocorax

It re-steeped fairly decently too!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON