Ok, so I’m probably just the biggest whiner ever but I cannot handle not getting enough sleep. That’s the surefire best way to grump me up, and I gotta say that at 5:20 AM, with only 1 hour of sleep under my belt, I am very grumpy.

It wouldn’t be so bad if I didn’t have a telephone interview tomorrow at 9:30. It could have been ANY other day this week and I would have just shrugged it off and played video games all morning. But life is like that.

Long story short – this is just further reminder of why having one kid is just great, and how I don’t want to go back to the days where we didn’t sleep at all. Ever. :P The older this one gets, the easier everything becomes for us.

I’m hoping this will knock me out, and I’m considering putting some into a bottle for her too!

ETA: Of course when you’re grumping it up, it’s always wise to keep in mind Batman’s Inspirational Words: http://themetapicture.com/batmans-inspirational-words/

Indigobloom

about the sleep… ME TOOOOOOOO. Call me Ms Grump :)

Ozli

oh, batman. :(

hope you managed to get some more sleep! I had an early morning with K heading off to Sudbury. Mornings are gross.

Stephanie

Hahaha, Batman…it seems like lots of people are having trouble sleeping lately! :/

my only trouble sleeping is work. lol i sleep fine…when i get to actually go to bed haha

Anna

Oh, Sil. I read, “My only trouble sleeping is at work.” Hilarity ensued.

TeaBrat

I swear I almost fell asleep at work yesterday myself!

Cavocorax

Awww. Hope you’re able to make up for it later, Indigobloom! (Grumpy twins! Yay!)

TUrns out it was for naught too as the job they interviewed me for was for a call centre with wonky hours. No thanks.

And I HAVE had jobs where I’ve fallen asleep – back when I was going to college. I was supposed to work upstairs and sell clothes at a surplus store but we rarely had people come up so I would have hours where no one would talk to me. And I’d doze off (or do homework!)

Indigobloom

feeling a bit better today. It’s fridayyyyyy! been an emotional week.

hope you got yours tooo!

Cavocorax

Yay! Glad things are picking up for you! I’m much happier as well – just had to make it through that day!

Comments

Indigobloom

about the sleep… ME TOOOOOOOO. Call me Ms Grump :)

Ozli

oh, batman. :(

Stephanie

Anna

Oh, Sil. I read, “My only trouble sleeping is at work.” Hilarity ensued.

TeaBrat

I swear I almost fell asleep at work yesterday myself!

Indigobloom

feeling a bit better today. It’s fridayyyyyy! been an emotional week.

hope you got yours tooo!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON