This poor tea! This is my third cup and every time I try to review it, something prevents me. This last time I just lost my note because I opened up 8tracks in another tab of my browser and crashed the entire thing. Stupid, stupid me. I know 8 tracks crashes Opera. I just wasn’t thinking.

Anyway, thank you Little Red Cup Tea Company for this generous sample. I have to say that I really like the marketing and packaging for this tea. It’s distinctive but looks great.

As for the tea, I haven’t had a lot of experience with Keemun’s, but I do enjoy this. It’s brisk and smoky but not as smoky as lapsang souchong. (My throat doesn’t feel like it’s being grated). There’s a bit of natural sweetness to this that I enjoy and there’s no sign of astringency. It tastes ok cold too, which is good to know as I let this sit too long!

cough add some maple syrup cough

Cavocorax

I need to get some! I didn’t bring syrup with me when I moved and haven’t replaced it yet!

But… this weekend?

costco!

Terri HarpLady

I really enjoyed this one! Both with, & without, my beloved Maple.

yeah. we should add it to the list of things to jointly purchase later heh