drank PU-ERH MAPLE CHAI by Tealux

So a few of you are telling me to put maple in this tea and that tea and I don’t have maple so that’s a real bummer, but I’ll tell you what I DO HAVE:

MAPLE CHAI PU-ERH.

hahahaha

guess i should try this one sometime…once i get around to placing an order. must. resist.

JustJames

heh heh heh she who laughs last laughs best!!!

Cavocorax

I can save some for you, if you’d like?

JustJames

sounds excellent! i found a sale of nina’s paris on amazon (of all places?lol) we could swap!

Terri HarpLady

I admit, this one sounds interesting…

amazon is the only way to buy nina’s in north america just yet..they haven’t opened their direct online store here. :)

Terri – I can always pick some up the next time i order tealux. I found a black tea from there i think you might like..it reminds me of bolder breakfast but with no flavouring!

Terri HarpLady

ok! As long as there is no artificial flavors, I’d love that!

Comments

hahahaha

JustJames

heh heh heh she who laughs last laughs best!!!

Cavocorax

I can save some for you, if you’d like?

Terri HarpLady

I admit, this one sounds interesting…

Terri HarpLady

ok! As long as there is no artificial flavors, I’d love that!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON