drank Birthday Cake by Butiki Teas

So I can see where this blend is going, trying to be all mild and vanill-y and delicate, but it’s too delicate for me. At the end of the night I want something stronger before bed.

I’m not too upset though. There are plenty of Butiki teas that I adore and I cannot afford them all anyway!

oh jeez i was just at their website last night making lists /o\

…cantaloupe cream…

Cavocorax

Mmmm. I want more of the new carrot cake or whatever that one is. It’s a black tea – limited run.

cavo…. do NOT order it without us doing a joint order woman!

Cavocorax

:p No worries! I’m not ordering anything!
Sadly.

Comments

Ozli

oh jeez i was just at their website last night making lists /o\

…cantaloupe cream…

Cavocorax

cavo…. do NOT order it without us doing a joint order woman!

Cavocorax

:p No worries! I’m not ordering anything!
Sadly.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON