This isn’t so great with milk and sugar. It’s best on its own.

JustJames

i beg to differ!! sugar, yes…. cream, yes….. 7 minute steep and a wide awake james in class? absolutely!

Terri HarpLady

I’ve never had it any way except plain!

JustJames

i consider cream sugar as plain… plain old comfort! =0P like when it’s cold, and rainy and you’re studying for midterms that you’re afraid you may flop.

OMGsrsly

7 minutes!!!! I’ll have to try that. :)

JustJames

i was amazed. the first time was by accident. it doesn’t go bitter! i use a heaping tablespoon for a 16 ounce tea cup. (exceptionally robust no matter how you look at it!!!)

Amariel

I beg to differ too. I definitely preferred it with milk and sugar.

yay! a second vote!

2 to 2, lol

Comments

JustJames

Terri HarpLady

I’ve never had it any way except plain!

OMGsrsly

7 minutes!!!! I’ll have to try that. :)

Amariel

I beg to differ too. I definitely preferred it with milk and sugar.

yay! a second vote!

2 to 2, lol

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON