This was supposed to be my homesick blend, but I’m not actually homesick – I just left it out of my storage so it was easy to grab and I wanted to get closer to sip-down because the type of bag it’s in doesn’t fit in as well with the foil zips everything else is in.

I oversteeped it. It’s not my fault. (Well… it is) I was looking at a Pride&Prejudice card game kickstarter that is super adorable. Even if I never play it, it’s totally worth $5 for the digital version that I can look at. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1898617831/marrying-mr-darcy-the-pride-and-prejudice-card-gam

Also, this Werewolf card game looks really awesome too: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1680252891/werewolf?ref=thanks

Man, I can see how people can get sucked into so many awesome projects…

oh! And this tea still tastes ok! WIN! I have no idea how long I steeped it but it was definitely over 5 minutes!

8 min or more

damn you woman! i really like the artwork on the werewolf cards

Cavocorax

I know! I really like them too! I bought the P&P game for $5. I’m tempted to do the same for the werewolf one too. But… 7 people? That’s hard to arrange! Still, I could buy it for the cool art…

given the price i don’t mind, even if there aren’t a ton fo times we have 7+. Sadly i need more 6 player games as every month we get together with 2 other couples and most of my games are up to 5…SO ANNOYING lol