And here’s another sipdown! That puts me at 100 tea! (And sadly, I look at my cupboard and think I need more. Maybe 10 different samples from DAVIDsTEA? /o\)

Anyway, this was from one of the oolong samplers from Teavivre that I’m happy I picked up, although I’m worried I’ll get all these oolongs mixed up. I think the Taiwan Dong Ding is my favourite so far.

And this one? It’s described as a beginner oolong – I’m comforted. It’s mostly floral, and a little creamy, and I think it reminds me of the monkey-picked oolongs? Hmmm. I think there’s a jasmine aftertaste to it as well.

Does anyone know which of teavivre’s oolongs are roastier than the others? I think I like roasty more than floral with oolongs. Thanks!

Lala

I like roasty oolongs too. Wuyi oolongs are starting to become my favorite. I have tried teavivres big red robe and it is definitely roasty and delicious.

Cavocorax

Thanks! I think I liked the big red robe, but I didn’t rate it yet.

Also, I just realized Teavivre’s website lets you search oolongs by roastiness so I can look that way – Iron Goddess, Monkey Picked, Big Red Robe and Guang Dong Phoenix Dan are the moderately/heavily roasted ones!

Tea Sipper

Yes, it sounds like you need more tea. :D

100 is not enough choice for me. I like 150-200 :)

Cavocorax

Haha. Well once I sipdown some of my higher quantity teas, AND get a job, I plan to stock up on a bunch of smaller quantities.

TeaVivre

It seems you love stronger taste of Oolong teas, you also can give Moderately Roasted a try, i think you will like it.

Comments

Lala

Cavocorax

Thanks! I think I liked the big red robe, but I didn’t rate it yet.

Tea Sipper

Yes, it sounds like you need more tea. :D

100 is not enough choice for me. I like 150-200 :)

TeaVivre

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON