drank Mom's Apple Pie by DAVIDsTEA

Time for another comparison! This time it’s Mom’s Apple Pie from DT, and Classic Apple Pie from DTT. One’s a black and one’s a green so there’s not a ton in common aside from the Apple Pie, but why not compare them?

They both smells fantastic. The DT blend is light and fruity with a lot of cinnamon, while the DTT smells darker and more pastry-like along with the cinnamon/apple.

The green tea makes me think of warm apples coming out of the oven, like an apple crumble, but I don’t get any pie crust in this. I’m thinking – bright green apples! Also, artificial apple flavouring? It’s a very blend though.

The black tea is (obviously) much darker and richer, and the apple cinnamon has caramelized a bit too. It doesn’t taste that great once it’s cooled so you gotta drink it quickly. Because of the black base the apple and cinnamon are muted in comparison, but still tasty.

So, overall? Both are good, for different reasons, but neither are ones I’d be inclined to restock any time soon. :P Ha. Surprising eh? I guess I’m not as much into apple, but I’d rather drink pumpkin teas!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON