It’s strange – the first time I tasted this I got notes of peach and grape. This time? It’s very seaweedish. Strong, and roasty. Also, a little bitter. The directions said to steep it at boiling but I’ll re-steep it at a lower temperature and see if that helps.

The steeped leaves smell grap-y though. I’ll have to re-steep it, but for now I don’t think this is one I need to restock. I’ll wait until I get a better understanding/appreciation of oolongs first!

Sipdown (98)

ETA: The resteep is nice and roasty and now I’m getting a little bit of grape as well. This is much nicer! I still don’t think this is my favourite of the teaviver oolongs though.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON