drank African Chai by Justea

Ok – time to try the last of my kickstarter reward teas! I saved this for last because I’m generally not a huge chai fan, but I’m excited about the fennel and cloves in this.

And again, I’m rather surprised by this! It has a nice bold taste at the beginning, which quickly transitions into a nice sweet finish. This is amazing. I wish I had tried this sooner but I’m happy I had it now.

I’m tempted to get the $25 fundraiser reward, but now I don’t know which 2 of the three I would choose. :O Maybe I’ll wait until they get their store up and buy then. I’m happy the fund-raiser was so successful too! They made it to 88%, and are still accepting contributions.

ETA: I just read the review from Justea and they mention this is not supposed to be a traditional Indian Chai – that would explain why it tasted differently than I had expected! Also yyz compared it to molasses gingerbread which I totally get with this! :O

Terri HarpLady

Oooohhh….molasses gingerbread….mmmmmm

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Oooohhh….molasses gingerbread….mmmmmm

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON