My head hurts so much I should just go to bed, but it’s been a long day and I want to relax with this cup and start knitting this snake scarf I’ve been eying for my daughter. If it looks like I have it figured out, I want to make one for my nephew for christmas too. Hers will be green with orange and brown stripes, while his will be orange with brown and green. And they’ll have little tongues sticking out and button eyes. Totally adorable.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON