I think this might be the oolong that I preferred most out of all the Teavivre samples I recieved! It’s just so dark and roasty and perfect for fall. I think if I had a bag of it, I’d be able to experiment more with temperature and steep time to play upon different notes.

It’s too bad you can’t order 50g packs from Teavivre! I think it would take me at least a year to get through 100g of an oolong…

Lala

This is one of my favorites too.

Cavocorax

:) Glad I picked a good one. It was tough for me because I don’t drink oolongs often, and had 9 different samples to compare – that’s hard to keep straight in your head!

it’s called splitting orders silly!

Amariel

I like the Oriental Beauty, just a little bit more, but both are yummy.

TeaVivre

Sorry for the inconvenience to you,we will consider your suggestion.

Cavocorax

Heather – I’m really enjoying the Oriental Beauty right now too! I only have the one sample of it, but can see that I would want more!

And thanks Angel! I just know personally that I would rather buy 50g of two teas that I’m unsure of, than just pick one at 100g and hope for the best! I realize that complicates things for you with added packaging etc, so I’m not expecting you to change anything. :)

TeaVivre

Thank you for tell me your opinion, i also understand it’s convenient for you to pick 50g . And thanks for your understanding.

Comments

Lala

This is one of my favorites too.

Cavocorax

it’s called splitting orders silly!

Amariel

I like the Oriental Beauty, just a little bit more, but both are yummy.

TeaVivre

Sorry for the inconvenience to you,we will consider your suggestion.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON