drank Chocolate Rocket by DAVIDsTEA

I thought I would have a cup of this from the sample JustJames so generously provided a few months ago. I have to say that while I was doing the dishes and waiting for it to cool I was REALLY enjoying the smell of it.

Mmmmmm. Chocolate and raspberry.

It’s a good thing I liked the smell because before I had my first sip I knocked my cup over the stove and spilled most of it down the burners. :O Whoops.

I did enjoy the remaining 3 sips left in the cup, and I have enough for a few more cups. Another day then.

(I wanted this because I ran out of the cocoberry mate and I actually did really enjoy that one! I’m hoping I’ll go to DAVIDsTEA friday to scoop the winter collection, and that they’ll have the fall teas bundled up in $2/5 packs. Maybe I’ll get lucky)

OMGsrsly

Ooh, I hadn’t thought of the fall teas being on sale! Totally have to go to DavidsTea on Friday.

:P I’m all about sales. >__>

I just hope that Friday is enough time for them to bundle up the old teas and put them as 2/$5. That might be a lower priority than getting the store switched over to winter. I can’t remember if it takes them time or not.

Cavocorax

Which of the Fall Teas would you like to grab if you could?
I mostly want the Cocoberry and Sugar & Spice but only one bag each.

keychange

I’m definitely stocking up on Sugar and Spice. Like, I want tins and tins of it. I’m scared they won’t bring it back next fall :(

Cavocorax

I wonder how well that one did? I liked it, but of they are overstocked maybe it’ll end up as a web special…

CHAroma

Are they really going to stop offering the fall teas so soon? It’s still October!

Cavocorax

It seems like it. I remember seeing ads a few weeks back that we should get the fall teas before they leave, but I thought that was just really early marketing to trick us into buying more. What? We won’t want pumpkin Chai after Halloween? YES WE WILL

OMGsrsly

I didn’t really love any of them, but I’d probably get sugar and spice. Maybe something else. Idk. Depends on what I see!

keychange

Yeah, they are pulling them off the shelves rather quickly, if you ask me! I think the fall and winter teas should be available until the spring collection comes out.

Comments

OMGsrsly

:P I’m all about sales. >__>

Cavocorax

Which of the Fall Teas would you like to grab if you could?
I mostly want the Cocoberry and Sugar & Spice but only one bag each.

CHAroma

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON