drank Fruits d'Alsace by Harney & Sons

I’m on my last oz of this so I thought I’d keep working away at it. I enjoy it, although it’s not for every day. It just has that fruity stone flavour that I like.

Was this the one people would compare to Paris? Because I think Paris is more EG-like and creamier, while this is just sweet and … french?

Rosehips

I’d compare it more closely to Tower of London than to Paris. Both TOL and Fruits d’Alsace have that stone fruit flavor that I am also a fan of.

Cavocorax

Oh – that’s probably it – thanks!

Comments

Rosehips

Cavocorax

Oh – that’s probably it – thanks!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON