drank Boston Blend by Harney & Sons

Well if I’m triyng Fruit D’Alsace, why not Boston too? I’ve got tin-loads of that one. :)

Having it back to back, I can see that these two teas are VERY similar. Fruity blacks, with the same base. I always forget about the almond in this that mellows it out. This feels more like a fall tea to me

(I don’t know what it is, but these H&S teas seem a bit flatter than I remember. :( Maybe I need to add more leaf?)

Fjellrev

I only had a sample of Boston and thought it was really flavourful but who knows. I’m actually finding that it’s taking forever to get to the bottom of my H&S tins. They’re not grabbing me anymore.

ifjuly

Boston definitely reads as a fall/Thanksgiving tea to me, ’cause of the almond and cranberry reminding me of a cake I make for the holidays with that in it. Yum.

BTW, I remember being so-so about Fruits d’Alsace then having it cold steeped and being amazed how delicious it is that way.

Comments

Fjellrev

ifjuly

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON