drank Korean Sejak by DAVIDsTEA

I’m pretty much over this tea. Too bad I have 1-2 cups left of it in my tin. :(

I’ll probably focus on finishing it up, and then I’ll have to decide what green tea to fill it back up with (fill as in 50g, not 100 – I learned my lesson!) I’m thinking North African Mint, Movie Night or Countess of Seville!

ETA: Those last 2 cups worth of tea had an “accident”. They were over a year old – I think it’s stale. #excuses

OMGsrsly

Lol. Those kinds of accidents are always so nice to have. :)

Cavocorax

Right? I’m sure we’ve all been there!

Comments

OMGsrsly

Lol. Those kinds of accidents are always so nice to have. :)

Cavocorax

Right? I’m sure we’ve all been there!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON