drank Ruby Pie by Butiki Teas

So, I had Chocolate “O” earlier (and didn’t log it, but oh well), and discovered that I had ONE cup left of this. OMG. I forgot!

So, this is just perfect and I’m really happy about it. It’s back on my shopping list and I’ll order some for Black Friday, assuming Stacy has some kind of awesome sale.

Butiki Teas

Of course, we have an awesome Black Friday sale lined up!

Amariel

Chocolate “O” ?

Cavocorax

Excellent, Stacy! I figured you would – I’ve already got money set aside. :)

And Heather, that was one from the Tea Spot. Someone reviewed it earlier in my stream (OMGsrsly?) and that made me want some too.

bolder breakfast> chocolate o imo heh

Cavocorax

I agree! Bolder Breakfast has more depth!

i’m so sad…anxi fo shou is never coming back…. well likely not sigh

Comments

Butiki Teas

Of course, we have an awesome Black Friday sale lined up!

Amariel

Chocolate “O” ?

Cavocorax

Excellent, Stacy! I figured you would – I’ve already got money set aside. :)

bolder breakfast> chocolate o imo heh

Cavocorax

I agree! Bolder Breakfast has more depth!

i’m so sad…anxi fo shou is never coming back…. well likely not sigh

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON