I nearly reached for Tea Spot’s Bolder Breakfast, or A&D’s Tiger Assam, but I wanted something gentler – this was it! I just love this one.

It’s Halloween! I’m pretty excited you guys, ngl. I made a little beard for my daughter so she can dress up as her dad but she doesn’t like how it tickles and won’t even let me tie it on. So her backup costume is a slightly too small monster outfit that a friend bought her last year! We’re going to take her to a nearby mall for indoor trick or treating which sounds like a good way to do it for her first time.

Also, I’m getting free candy out of this. :) What kind of parent would I be if I like a 17 month old eat tons of candY? Bwahahaha.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

lol! You’re the best parent! :-)

Holly Faye

OK, the idea of a little girl dressing up as her dad has got to be the most adorable thing I’ve heard. Too bad she won’t wear the beard! But at least both of you get to go trick-or-treating. :D

OMGsrsly

The beard is so awesome! Too bad she won’t wear it. :) Hope you both have fun trick or treating!

Cavocorax

:) Thanks!

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

lol! You’re the best parent! :-)

Holly Faye

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON