drank Gingerbread by DAVIDsTEA

I wasn’t able to fully review this before it cooled down, but I’m happy with this. Happy that I have 50g, but not sure that I’ll miss it once it’s gone.

It’s slightly spicy, with a nice cake-y background (yet without the oily aftertaste I got from Coffee Cake and Red Velvet Cake), and the ginger is nicely pronounced. I feel like I should add sugar to this one, or steep it longer to make the flavours pop more. I want MORE spice.

VariaTEA

Reading all your reviews makes me want to go upstairs and make more tea but I decided to soak my timolino to give it a good clean and I feel like if I make a tea now I will fall asleep before it gets cool enough for me to drink. I am just so excited to test out all the new flavors.

Comments

VariaTEA

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON