drank Ceylon Star by DAVIDsTEA

Oh, what have I done?
Tealizzy told me that this one might get discontinued and then I kept thinking about it, and … well I just bought the 8.8oz thingy online for $18.

/0\

I’ll put it in my 7 oz Read My Lips tin once I drink it down a bit more.

Oh. My. God.

OMGsrsly

LOL! I was wondering if you’d cave. :)

Fjellrev

Haha way to be.

Cavocorax

LOL. I hope J doesn’t notice.
And OMG. I have no self control.

i think you need to count that sucker as 5 teas

CHAroma

Those discontinuation sales are dangerous.

CHAroma….only if you buy into them haha. I look at those sales as a chance to NOT buy the tea that i won’t be able to get every again heh

Tealizzy

You’ll enjoy it! It’ll keep you warm all winter, especially since the winter collection isn’t that great. ;)

Cavocorax

Well, there’s a reason I track my tea collection by weight as well as number! And I was a bit disappointed with the winter teas I tried so far, so I wanted this to make up for it. Like Tealizzy says, it’ll keep me cozy all winter. :)

Cavocorax

Sil, with 8oz, you won’t EVER need to get it again.

Comments

Oh. My. God.

OMGsrsly

LOL! I was wondering if you’d cave. :)

Fjellrev

Haha way to be.

Cavocorax

LOL. I hope J doesn’t notice.
And OMG. I have no self control.

i think you need to count that sucker as 5 teas

CHAroma

Those discontinuation sales are dangerous.

Tealizzy

Cavocorax

Sil, with 8oz, you won’t EVER need to get it again.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON