drank Spiced Fig by DAVIDsTEA

Yes…. this is my favorite of the Winter Collection (which, isn’t saying much?) The flavour combination makes me think of Christmas festivities. The only downside is the weight. It’s basically 10g per cup so it’s a little expensive..

CrowKettle

This one reminded me of hot apple cider with cloves and some extra fruit. I preferred it to the cake-ish blends too (although DT note says it’s trying to be a cake as well?). :)

Amariel

I agree. I like it best, but the weight this is an issue.

Dinosara

I’m interested to try this one in comparison to Teavana’s Fig Rose… The latter isn’t spiced like this one, but they seem kind of similar otherwise.

Roswell Strange

Urghhh… I just got home from Central Canada Comic Con with extra money from what I’d budgeted. I was looking to spend that on the teas I was interested in from the new DAVIDsTEAs released, but it seems like the general consensus in not favourable for the three I was interested in (this being one of them, and then White Chocolate Frost, and the Gingerbread Rooibos).

Cavocorax

I’d get a little bit of those three – it seems like they were the better ones. I liked the gingerbread, and this was good although it doesn’t give me as many cups as I’d like. White Chocolate Frost was good but it’s a bit oily with weird green drops left on the mug? But it tastes good. So, why not try them? Just don’t buy too much, just in case!

But Coffee Cake and Choconut are mostly nonononono

Comments

CrowKettle

Amariel

I agree. I like it best, but the weight this is an issue.

Dinosara

Roswell Strange

But Coffee Cake and Choconut are mostly nonononono

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON