And I’m one cup away from a sipdown of this. :( Too bad as this is a green that I can get behind!

I’m rewatching Doctor Who now that it’s on netflix, but OMG, those early episodes are really pretty awful. And I love David Tennant and his Doctor, but going back just reminds me how flawed some of the characters are. :( Maybe I’ll just skip an episode or two. :P

This is a good though because TEA plays an important role. Even if it is an awful Christmas episode. (Those are generally cringeworthy, aren’t they? Aside from the 2 newest ones!)

VariaTEA

My roommate got a cup of this to go last weekend and all I can remember when walking on the street is the smell of fruit loops.

Cavocorax

Yikes! Once you smell it, you can’t UN-SMELL it. :P

VariaTEA

That is for sure but I do recall taking a sip of it and enjoying the flavor which did not taste like fruit loops. I think I might pick some of this up next time I am at David’s because I recall it being quite good.

Comments

VariaTEA

Cavocorax

Yikes! Once you smell it, you can’t UN-SMELL it. :P

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON