drank Salted Caramel by DAVIDsTEA

After reading Roswell Strange’s review of this (http://steepster.com/roswellstrange/posts/198587) I was inspired to try it for myself!

I was careful not to overleaf, and steeped it for the recommend 4 minutes. The result was decent. It did smell quite good, but there wad an odd burnt note too. I get a bit of toffee in the beginning of the sip, but it sours out near the end. Perhaps I’ll try a tsp of sugar!

And I have 20g left of this to experiment with!

Cavocorax

ETA: the sugar made the salt pop, and brought the flavours together quite nicely!

Roswell Strange

Yay for inspiring people! Hopefully you find a way to really love it. I was told by a friend that it’s good with a touch of vanilla creamer, but that’s not something I keep around so I’ve yet to try it that way.

Comments

Cavocorax

Roswell Strange

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON