Sipdown! (93)
I’m going to miss this, but I have so many flavours left that I don’t feel too bad about it.

I WILL reorder this eventually. In a year?

VariaTEA

I am really intrigued by all these different flavored matchas. I keep wondering if they actually do taste like their flavors or if they taste more like matcha than anything else.

Courtney

There are varying degrees of flavour you can get :)

Variatea – you should be getting some soon. It went in the mail on sunday

VariaTEA

Thanks Sil! I am so excited…I am definitely new to matcha so your package we be a whole new experience for me :)

Comments

VariaTEA

Courtney

There are varying degrees of flavour you can get :)

Variatea – you should be getting some soon. It went in the mail on sunday

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON