I believe this is my favourite of the Winter teas, but as others have mentioned, there are a few caveats:

-it has stevia in it (because I can’t be trusted to add my own sweetener? >:()
-it has a really oily sheen to the surface
-it leaves odd green globs on the mug

Why do I like it?
It really is quite similar to white chocolate bark. The peppermint is strong and refreshing, the chocolate is mild and creamy, and the whole thing just makes me feel cozy and relaxed. 30g of this probably won’t be enough to get me through the winter. Oh and the peppercorn gives it a little bit of zip at the end of each sip.

If I can ignore the negatives listed up top, I could see this becoming as treasured as Cocomint Cream was last year!

ETA: OMG. I thought Steepster ate my note and I was grumping it up. :P Glad to see it’s here. I just saved my note and got the kettle page.

VariaTEA

haha every time I try posting from my ipad I get that kettle page so I have given up and now only ever use my computer to post.

Also, I got this as a latte from David’s tea and it was amazing. It tasted similar to a white hot chocolate but with just the right amount of mint to make it fresh and amazing.

OMGsrsly

I think I’ll try some of this by mixing a good peppermint tea with shaved white chocolate and a few peppercorns. ;)

Cavocorax

Mmmm. Let me know how that works out.

OMGsrsly

Considering all I have at home that’s “minty” is tulsi, it could be really bad. :D

Comments

VariaTEA

Cavocorax

Mmmm. Let me know how that works out.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON