drank Mango Lassi by DAVIDsTEA

Oh! This isn’t what I expected. I don’t know what I expected but… this is so good. It’s warm and juicy and it makes me think that I’m biting into soft mangos. I haven’t had mango lassi before so I can’t compare it to the real thing but I do love the creamy vanilla and orange notes that I’m getting in this. It’s like mango creamsicle.

This was a tea of the month, right? Because I might want more. This chamomile is nice too.

I’ll have to pick up some of Butiki’s Mango Lassi to compare. I wasn’t actually interested in this blend at all but it was convenient to grab this one, and now my curiousity is piqued!

oooooooh. sounds good! i picked up ceylon star & alpine punch there today :3

Ozli

they gave me a sample of that white chocolate frosting, too? it was pretty good but not buy-me good like currant affair…

Cavocorax

Well if you ever want more Ceylon Star, let me know! I have lots.

Also someone said that Alpine Punch tasted a little different this – more coconut flavour maybe? Anyway, I have 25g from last year so if you don’t like the new version we could trade!

The white chocolate frost is pretty good, but it’s no cocomint cream. Mmmmm. I still haven’t tried currant affair but I bought 20g!

Roswell Strange

One of the sales men at my local David’s store said that the blend was changed for Alpine Punch. They added black pepper and also upped the amount of coconut in the blend by a significant amount.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I really enjoyed this one and I’m mad I didn’t pick up more of it.

Ozli

OK these alpine punch changes are completely intriguing! Gonna get around to trying that TODAY.

Comments

Ozli

oooooooh. sounds good! i picked up ceylon star & alpine punch there today :3

Cavocorax

Well if you ever want more Ceylon Star, let me know! I have lots.

Roswell Strange

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I really enjoyed this one and I’m mad I didn’t pick up more of it.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON