drank Ceylon Star by DAVIDsTEA

Well, after drinking two cups of Laoshan Black (yay!) and one cup of H&S’s Fruit D’Alsace (ho hum), it’s time for my new “favourite” tea. Or, it had better be now that I have 10 oz of it. :P My order arrived today.

I’m fairly certain I will drink all of it eventually so it’s not a big deal, and this isn’t a tea that suffers if you overleaf it too, so I will enjoy it to it’s fullest. Even if I have ~120 cups of it.

Well, when you put it that way, 120 cups isn’t too bad when it’s something I like. It’s the warm creamy backdrop and the anise in the forefront that really makes this tea special. :)

VariaTEA

Worst comes to worse you can always trade some in the future if you get sick of it. Luckily you are a fan though. I was in David’s and they were selling this 2 25g packs for $5 and I had some on the way and didn’t think it was the most amazing thing I tried so I didn’t buy it. I definitely regret that now because $5 for 50 g is a great deal.

Comments

VariaTEA

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON