drank Raspberry Truffle by Butiki Teas

:D :D :D

I’ll have to make sure I reorder this as soon as I run out.

OMGsrsly

I have to try this one. Do you think that paper bags would kill the flavour? I don’t like using my baskets for raspberry teas, as my friend is SO allergic.

ooooooh. um. yeah.

Nxtdoor

Didn’t Stacy say she was pulling the plug on this one? I could be wrong but I remember somewhere she was saying she was toying with the idea of retiring some blends and this was one of them.

Nxtdoor

Found it. I don’t know how to do the link thing on the iPad because all the links are the same, steepster.com ?!? But in her review of the Taiwanese mountain it says “The top contenders to be axed are the Raspberry Truffle, Strawberry Oolong, and the Mint Oolong”

Cavocorax

Ohhhhh, thanks for the heads up!

Terri HarpLady

Better place a big order, Cavo!

she proabably needs like 8oz.. snicker

noooooooooooooooooooo!

OMGsrsly

Hopefully it won’t disappear before I have more tea money again!!

Cavocorax

LOL. I can’t do 8 oz of EVERYTHING. /0\ Hey, Sil – want some Ceylon Star? Yeah you do!

uh no. my taste buds say NO to ceylon star (sorry SB!)

:P More for meeeeeee!
(I really like anise, it turns out)

i like anise! just didn’t love that blend

Comments

OMGsrsly

ooooooh. um. yeah.

Cavocorax

Ohhhhh, thanks for the heads up!

Terri HarpLady

Better place a big order, Cavo!

she proabably needs like 8oz.. snicker

noooooooooooooooooooo!

OMGsrsly

Hopefully it won’t disappear before I have more tea money again!!

Cavocorax

uh no. my taste buds say NO to ceylon star (sorry SB!)

:P More for meeeeeee!
(I really like anise, it turns out)

i like anise! just didn’t love that blend

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON