drank Alpine Punch by DAVIDsTEA

When my pack of Ceylon Star came in, I got a sample of this and had to try it because Roswell Strange told me they heard, “The blend was changed for Alpine Punch. They added black pepper and also upped the amount of coconut in the blend by a significant amount.”

I like coconut, so I was excited. I’m not sure if I recognize a difference because it’s been so long since I had not, but I think this tastes much better than I remembered.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON