I bought this as a latte today, and OMG. It’s great. I wish mine tasted this good at home. I need to figure it out…

I looked at the advent calendars too, but didn’t think it’d be worth it for $35. I think I probably would have tried the ones they put in it, so that would take all the fun out.

mariage freres! spend 35$ on that instead! see my post on FB:)

JoyofSteeping

I find they never taste as good at home. I had a pumkin spice latte from DT and could not make it the same way at home

Ozli

I’m probably gonna buy the DT tree ornaments again this year, the 3pack. They’re just so pretty!

Comments

mariage freres! spend 35$ on that instead! see my post on FB:)

JoyofSteeping

Ozli

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON