drank Choconut Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

I’m totally distracted by the Licorice. I still get liquid Nutella, belt the end-sip just makes it weird.

I, uhh, returned mine.

caile

Too bad about the licorice – it sounds good otherwise.

Cavocorax

LOL. I’m happy you were able to return yours, but it’s just not worth the trouble for me to go back. I’ve only got one or two cups left.

And Caile – it’s nearly great, which makes this frustrating. Maybe if I steep it less the licorice will be more subtle.

OMGsrsly

I couldn’t deal with the couple cups I had left! I’m so glad they took them back. The sales person was rather confused that I’d want to..

Comments

OMGsrsly

I, uhh, returned mine.

caile

Too bad about the licorice – it sounds good otherwise.

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON