This is the perfect cup to start my day! I risked overleafing to make sure the caramel vanilla notes came through perfectly, and it worked!

It’s been a busy weekend with family visiting so my notes have been short, but I expect to be back to regular note posting soon! Also, I want to try all the exciting samples from JustJames, but need to give it a little more time to make sure I can dedicate the time and frame of mind required to trying them!

Courtney

Haha this is what I started my day with too. Nice choice!

Comments

Courtney

Haha this is what I started my day with too. Nice choice!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON