drank Black Pearl by Mandala Tea

Terri sent me these a few months ago, but for whatever reason, I haven’t tried them until now. :O I feel like I should be ashamed of myself or something for waiting!

I brewed these up without instructions as my computer wasn’t on yet, but I guessed that 4 pearls in 8 oz at 3 min would be ok. And it’s definitely ok. This tea is rich and malty, and just a touch sweet. I’m waiting for it to cool a bit more so that more notes will pop out.

Thanks again Terri Harplady for letting me see what the fuss is about!

Terri HarpLady

Yay! Glad you like it, Cavo! :D

slacker!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Yay! Glad you like it, Cavo! :D

slacker!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON