drank Lime Chiffon by Della Terra Teas

I’m still here guys, don’t worry. I’ve just retreated into mostly-lurker mode without even realizing, partly because we’ve had company for the last week (and until next Monday), and partly because I don’t have as much free time as I’m used to.

This is a great cup. I LOVE IT. Also, I love that the baby loves it. We’re going for a walk tomorrow and I plan to put that in her cup so she has something warm to sip on.

YAY for walks!

Cavocorax

:P Hopefully it’s not too cold. I really need to buy winterwear for myself and the kiddo. We’re still wearing hoodies, but I’ll probably break down and go shopping soon.

costco has some things..might be a cheaper option

Cavocorax

Yeah – that would work. Was going to look at Winners and Old Navy too (if they have warm enough stuff).

OMGsrsly

Winners here at least has a lot of North Face and Merrell down in stock. You might actually have really good luck there.

Cavocorax

Really? I’d love some Merrells! Thanks for the heads up.

OMGsrsly

And depending on your foot size, check the men’s boots. I’m about a 9 women’s, 7.5 men’s. They had more “for snow” style boots for guys. Which is ridiculous.

Comments

YAY for walks!

costco has some things..might be a cheaper option

Cavocorax

Really? I’d love some Merrells! Thanks for the heads up.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON