drank Jardin Bleu by Dammann Freres

Thank you JustJames for this sample! I read your review, and I have to say that your wife is missing out, although I can see why it would make a great perfume.

Each sip is like a mouthful of fruit. It’s delicate though, so I couldn’t immediately identify it as strawberry. I find that as it cools slightly (my colour changing mug is still at full colour) that the tartness from the rhubarb makes an appearance at the end of the sip. I feel like a dash of sugar would probably bring that out more, but I’m enjoying this so much I don’t really want to mess around.

I have a feeling that this is a tea that will hover around in the back of my mind for months, much like TARDIS did, until I finally break down and get my hands on more. :P

Thanks again JustJames! This was a delight! :D I love how the flavours linger on after each sip.
Sipdown (90)

cough clearly…you don’t read my tasting notes. that is all i will say..

Cavocorax

I saw that you weren’t keen on it. :P And I assumed that you had given away what was left… but if you haven’t I will give it a good home: I promise. :P

its in my swap box..not actively looking to get rid of it, so it’s here :)

JustJames

you are most welcome…. good point on that too. tardis blend has been hovering in my mind for some time. hmmmm.

Cavocorax

Yeah? I can send you some of that. I’ve got TONS.

I’ll add some into with the other ones I said I’d send you. :P

JustJames

i feel spoiled! i loooooove tardis blend and i keep forgetting to buy it. i’m sorry sexy! (directed at the tardis)

Cavocorax

Well I have 6 oz. Also. It’s REALLY Difficult for Canadians to acquire bc of Adagio ’s ridiculous $35 shipping fees.

JustJames

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? well, to be fair i paid at least that much for shipping from france. ooof. i believe the technical term for that is a shipping cougar.

Cavocorax

Yeah, but your teas from France are…. special? exquisite! Adagio is good, but NOT worth the price. I had someone on Steepster buy it and ship it to me for $10. :) I’m sure you could arrange that if you feel in love with it.

OMGsrsly

Jardin Bleu is strawberry?! I had not actually realized that. Moving it up to the top of my list for tomorrow. :)

Comments

cough clearly…you don’t read my tasting notes. that is all i will say..

Cavocorax

its in my swap box..not actively looking to get rid of it, so it’s here :)

Cavocorax

Yeah? I can send you some of that. I’ve got TONS.

I’ll add some into with the other ones I said I’d send you. :P

OMGsrsly

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON