drank Gingerbread by DAVIDsTEA

Oh! OMG.

The secret to this tea is to brew 10oz of this tea, then mix a combo of 6 more oz Gingerbread Kahlua and milk.

I am in love!

MissB

Oh wow. That sounds amazingly decadent. Gingerbread Kahlua?!

Cavocorax

Yeah! We saw it in the liquor store today and I had to take it home! They also had a peppermint one, but… this was a no-brainer.

MissB

I am so looking for this the next time I’m at the liquor store. Wowza. That, with this tea, and some of OMGsrsly’s maple whipping cream… yowza!

Comments

MissB

Oh wow. That sounds amazingly decadent. Gingerbread Kahlua?!

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON