drank Thé de Lune by Mariage Frères

We went to the zoo today and I rushed out the door without any tea and while we had a great AWESOME day, (especially because no one was there!) I’m totally drained and in need of tea.

I wanted something fantastic, and this is it.

I can’t believe JustJames sent a sample of this as I would totally be tempted to hoard it. :P OTOH, when you have something fantastic it’s exciting to see how others like it too. Either way, THANK YOU. :P

And so, how to describe this? I wish I hadn’t drank all of this today in a way because my head isn’t quite able to describe this.

It’s liquid moonlight. Vanilla dancing with cornflowers. Soft perfume floating in the air and a touch of sweet blackberry fruit to give it some weight.

I had Adagio’s Jane Austen Mafia yesterday, and this is the grown-up version of that. Superb.

Fjellrev

Liquid moonlight is a wicked description.

Veronica

Love your description. I’m now lusting after this tea!

TeaBrat

sounds nice!

caile

That does sound fantastic!

Cavocorax

I’m glad you guys liked my description! :) It was a very lovely tea.

Comments

Fjellrev

Liquid moonlight is a wicked description.

Veronica

Love your description. I’m now lusting after this tea!

TeaBrat

sounds nice!

caile

That does sound fantastic!

Cavocorax

I’m glad you guys liked my description! :) It was a very lovely tea.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON