And that’s another matcha gone! (81) :O I try to drink one cup a day (a big one with 2 scoops!) and only keep 4 flavours open at a time to help out with the freshness.

What did I think? I like this – it’s creamy and sweet and enjoyable for times I don’t want to be overwhelmed by flavour (i.e., pumpkin matcha, or bubblegum). Would I get it again? Maybe. There are so many other options out there, but, I would’ve say no to more.

mmm i’m trying to do the same thing. I just haven’t been in the mood for matcha lately..and i’ve got a zillion different packages still. haha

MissLena

I was doing really good with my one cup of matcha a day, then I just stopped lol, need to get back on that and finish up my older ones, I haven’t even tried out my new matcha bowl yet! Lol

Dinosara

My matcha is my biggest weakness in my collection, in that I’ve had them forever but I have gotten bad about drinking them. I need to start a 1-a-day program, maybe after Black Friday.

Stephanie

I just wish I went through my matcha faster so I could try new flavors!

Comments

MissLena

Dinosara

Stephanie

I just wish I went through my matcha faster so I could try new flavors!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON