Thank you VariaTEA for this sample! I sorta jumped on it as soon as I opened the package – it just looked so good!

And I thought it was pretty good too. It was maybe slightly lacking next to DT’s White Chocolate Frost, but if you let it cool a little the flavours sorta pop out a little and it tastes good.

So good that I almost took advantage of Teavana’s 30% sale. Eeek. I’m terribly impulsive, but I did feel a bit of satisfaction when I closed the browser (for now) and moved on. :P

Anyway, I have one more cup of this left, and I’m certain I’ll enjoy it.

VariaTEA

I’m so glad you liked it! It was not for me but I am really happy that you enjoyed it.

QueenOfTarts

Could you taste the licorice in this blend? I’m always hesitant to drink teas that have licorice in them.. not a good flavor for me. I’m curious to see if it’s prominent.

Cavocorax

Hmmm.. I didn’t notice, but I wasn’t paying attention to it either. :( Sorry. I’ll see if I notice it next time, but at least it wasn’t as obvious as DAVIDsTEA’s Choconut.

momo

I can taste it just a little in the aftertaste. I’m not sure if it’s because I add sugar, but it comes off more like sweetness. I had no idea licorice was even in this until I was logging the tea and I really don’t like licorice root so that was kind of shocking.

QueenOfTarts

Thanks for the info, you two! Giving this a go right now. :)

Comments

VariaTEA

Cavocorax

momo

QueenOfTarts

Thanks for the info, you two! Giving this a go right now. :)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON