drank Pour Maman by Nina's Paris

And there goes another of the samples from JustJames! Now my cupboard is at 88, which is nearly half of what it was in the summer. That’s crazy!

I think this is another one I’ll have to stock up on, somehow, at some point. It’s creamy, with strawberry and smells delicious. I don’t even mind the rose petals – it just adds a touch to the fragrance without making it perfumy.

I wish I’d realized that this was a black/green blend as I steeped it at near boiling, but this isn’t bitter at all. It’s just fragrant, and fruity and perfect.

JustJames

so glad you’re enjoying!!

OMGsrsly

For every sipdown I’ve had lately, it feels like I add 5 teas to my cupboard! I need to follow your example. Work down to the favourites. :)

Cavocorax

Hahah. Well you’ve found a surplus of sales lately, so that doesn’t help! And I’d be in the same boat as you if I was working right now. :P As it is it’s REALLY hard not to buy more or jump on every sale. I’ve shown great restraint for the past few months, but that’s sorta flown out the window with Amoda, Teavana and now Black Friday. :P

(not that I’m complaining. We have money, I just can’t be ridiculous with it)

JustJames

yeah…. i jumped on the 30% off sale at teavana. the folks there are very good with me. i’m picky and they know not to push. they made me a custom blend!! =0) i’m excited! i got stuff for other people too….

OMGsrsly

Nice, James! I look forward to seeing your notes. :)

Comments

JustJames

so glad you’re enjoying!!

Cavocorax

(not that I’m complaining. We have money, I just can’t be ridiculous with it)

OMGsrsly

Nice, James! I look forward to seeing your notes. :)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON